Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Treats: Mummy Pretzel Rods

Inspired by "spooktacular" Halloween Treats found on the web, I created these super delicious Mummy Pretzel Rods --and displayed them in different colored mason jars (I caught an awesome Halloween sale: $1.19 per jar at Michaels).

For another Halloween Party, I ran out of the White Candy Melts to dip the pretzel rods, so I dipped them in left-over Chocolate Candy Melts (used for the hair on my Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops) and had enough White to do the "mummy wrapping" strips (I mixed White Mummies and Chocolate Mummies together in the jars, and forgot to snap a pic- blogger fail!) 

INGREDIENTS:
-Large Pretzel Rods
-Wilton Bright White Candy Melts
-Strip of Multi-Colored Candy Buttons
-Black Edible Marker


Biggest hit at the school's Halloween Party!

Boo! Mmmm....Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment