Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014!

CHEESE POPS: JACK SKELLINGTON from NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Inspired by "Cute Food for Kids" (http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/2011/09/cheese-pops-for-halloween.html), I created these adorable cheese pops for my daughter's Halloween Party at school. Apparently, they were a hit with all the kiddos!

INGREDIENTS: 
Head: White Cheddar Babybel Cheese
Eyes and Mouth: Nori Seaweed (cut with scissors)
Nostrils: Black Sesame

Stands: Colorful Popsicles Sticks (from my daughter's art kit)
Base: I found a box for invitations, and covered it in black card stock, added Halloween stickers, and created slits for the stands. I added colorful crinkled paper strips for fun.

Side note:
I didn't have a clue what I would do for the base, so I dug around to see what I could find and put together at 2:00AM (when I was working on these)…and I am super happy how it all turned out!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment