Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Ex-Sis-In-Law Mak'n Some Amazingly Healthy & Yummy Treats!!!

I have to give a big shout out to my friend and [former] sister-in-law, Denise Aquilante, for her new line of healthy food bars called BARE DEELITES!

I just received a package full of these awesome treats! I had to post this after eating the most amazingly moist and delicious brownie ever! I cannot believe it is flourless, gluten-free, wheat-free and that it arrived to Los Angeles from Philly perfectly moist!

The package included a bunch of Vegan and Allergen-Free treats! Such as: Vegan Chocolate Mocha, Peanut Butter, PB& J, Oatmeal and Oatmeal & Raisin Whole Food Bars. And Vanilla-Coconut Allergen-Free BOA Bites, and Peanut Butter Eggs and Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs…free of pretty much everything but flavor!

Thanks Denise! So proud of you!!!

I couldn't resist….such a moist, chocolatey brownie!

And check out the ingredients!!!
Surprise package arrived today! A variety of Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, GMO-Free, Allergen-Free….pretty much free of everything but flavor!




No comments:

Post a Comment